ASSAB now introduces the brand new ASSAB SuperClean Concept, building on the proven success of our powder metallurgy tool steel grades. With unique properties and unparalleled cleanliness, they are the most advanced and refined products we have ever developed, designed to give our customers the upper hand in the battle for optimal productivity.
ULTIMATE PM TOOL STEEL – THE WAY FORWARD
There is no denying the fact that an optimised manufacturing process with long runs and harsh conditions calls for tooling materials that are able to withstand extremely high stresses.
ASSAB SuperClean Concept consists of proven steel grades, engineered for a wide range of applications and developed with one quest in mind: bring reliable productivity and improved economy for even the longest production runs to the market. The result is a number of tooling materials with extreme cleanliness and unique properties that set them apart from everything else available on the market.
- ASSAB PM 23 SuperClean – perfect for high volume cold work applications
- ASSAB PM 30/ASSAB PM 60 SuperClean – for tooling at elevated temperature
- Vanadis 4 Extra SuperClean – with chipping resistance that none can match
- Vanadis 8 SuperClean – with extremely high abrasive wear resistance
- Vancron 40 SuperClean – the Marathon runner of tool steel
- Elmax SuperClean – specially developed for high-tech applications
These ultimate PM tool steel grades from ASSAB, give toolmakers and tool users all over the world a perfect instrument to achieve the best possible total economy. Simply put – ASSAB SuperClean Concept is the way forward.
For more information, click here