Terms & Conditions
Certificate of Conformance and Heat Treatment Certificate
- All goods serviced is deemed to be accepted within two weeks after its receipt unless an official complaint is lodged by the customer within the two weeks.
- ASSAB’s liability for services provided herein, shall be limited to replacing the affected product. The remedy stated herein is Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and in no event will ASSAB be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
- The information submitted herein shall be used only for the purpose of product identification and traceability of material described.
- The chemical composition stated, is of standard numerical value. There are subjected to acceptable variance from the mill / manufacturer’s specifications during production.
- The mechanical properties stated are typical value and not necessarily repeatable as it varies according to the type of heat treatment condition and metallurgical specification governing the properties.
- The heat treatment parameters stated are typical value and not necessarily repeatable as it is subjected to treatment condition and metallurgical specification governing the properties.
All correspondences relating to this certificate of conformance or heat treatment test certificate must be addressed to: –
ASSAB STEELS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. 198101013091 (79223-X)