Terms and Conditions
Special Processing Services
- The Customer acknowledges that there are inherent risks in heat treatment, surface treatment, surface coating and additive manufacturing (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Special Processing Services”) and that all works are undertaken at the Customer’s own risk. Our Company’s liability (if any) shall not exceed twice the amount of the charges for the relevant Special Processing Services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Special Processing Services provided by our Company are provided “as is”. Our Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions and undertakings are hereby excluded.
- Our Company shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damage or failure to fulfil any term of this contract, if the same is due to or caused, hindered, delayed or prevented by circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock-out, labour disputes, pandemic, civil commotion, acts of God, power failure, breakdown or malfunction of our Company’s furnace, equipment and heat-treatment system.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, our Company shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, damage of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, to the Customer’s equipment and/or materials or to any persons howsoever caused, whether arising from the Special Processing Services or in connection therewith.
- Whenever instructions are given by the Customer as to the manner of Special Processing Services for the Customer’s equipment and/or materials, our Company shall fulfil these instructions without being held liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever.
- Our Company shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misplacement, breakage, shortage in weight or count of the Customer’s equipment and/or materials during transportation, transit, handling and whilst at our Company’s premises.
- Our Company’s liability for any cause shall cease upon delivery to the Customer, allowing two (2) working days for inspection and possible rejection. Rejected materials must be returned to our Company in the same condition as when shipped; and under no circumstances shall our Company be responsible for any further processing after the materials leave our Company’s premises. Shortages in weight or count must be brought to our Company’s attention within twenty-four (24) hours.